Azalées フランス留学 ホームステイ French immersion program

Bienvenue à Azalées フランス留学 ホームステイ
フランス留学 先生宅レッスン ホームステイ

2008年7月1日火曜日

homestay

Before the French lessons began, the teacher talked to me about my job at a French company to establish what my needs were and developed her lesson plans with these in mind.
The teacher started by explaining in detail things that would be useful to me at work. For example, how to answer a telephone and how to write a report. The teacher has a very wide range of teaching materials – as well as having materials for teaching business French, she also has materials geared to grammar and vocabulary. If I kept making a particular grammatical mistake during the lesson, she would give me homework which focused on this aspect of grammar so I would not make the same mistake again. This was good because there would have been no other opportunities to revise grammar. The teacher tried her best to devise lessons that were best suited to my needs, and I was able to progress from a vague wish of wanting to make rapid progress in a short time to being able to ask questions about things I didn’t understand.
Since Myriam (teacher) has a good understanding of the Japanese personality (in general, Japanese people are shy and don’t actively volunteer information unless asked) and, if you stay with Myriam, you will certainly discover the joy of speaking French, even if you have never studied French before or have no understanding of the French personality. I would also highly recommend Myriam to anyone who, like me, works at a Japanese company and would like to study business French.
Myriam’s house is very likeable and displays good taste. The student is provided with his or her own room and it was so nice staying with Myriam, that I wanted to stay longer. The teacher lives with her son and we often had an enjoyable dinner in the garden with her relatives, many of whom live locally. I could feel the good character of the teacher and the warmth of her relatives. Myriam is also a wonderful cook and turned out better meals than what one could eat at a restaurant.
Myriam lives halfway between Bayonne and Biarritz, both of which are about a 20-minute bus ride from her home. Both towns are very safe and I never felt insecure when I explored them on foot after the morning French lesson. I was blessed with good weather and often went to the beach at Biarritz and the teacher also took me to the seaside at Anglet.
Female company employee Age: 27 Private lesson

0 件のコメント: