Azalées フランス留学 ホームステイ French immersion program

Bienvenue à Azalées フランス留学 ホームステイ
フランス留学 先生宅レッスン ホームステイ

2008年10月14日火曜日

Homestay with a private French teacher

The teacher taught me French after making an accurate assessment of my level and listening to my wishes. Being a private lesson, it was possible to cover a lot of ground in a short time. The teacher also lent me teaching materials.
First of all, we worked on my poor pronunciation with the teacher asking me to practise the correct pronunciation over and over. The lessons were well-balanced, covering listening, grammar and pronunciation. The amount covered each day was just right and any grammar learned during the lesson was soon put into practise in the diary I kept for homework and presentations I made in French. This made learning French easy.
In my case, since I stayed at my teacher’s home, she was also able to correct any pronunciation mistakes or any strange expressions that I used outside of lesson time.
The teacher was very warm and welcoming, encouraging me to help with cooking the meals and taking me shopping with her.
My teacher had a computer with Japanese capability. I could use the computer freely whenever the teacher did not need it, so that was really convenient for me. Also, the teacher made a concerted effort to help me learn French using other means – for example, by helping me find movies that I wanted to watch on You Tube, etc.
The neighbours were also very kind and I was invited to the homes of my teacher’s friends and relatives on a number of occasions, giving me an opportunity to meet many people. Everyone was very kind. The local towns were also very safe and I never had a problem when I was out.
Female university student Age: 22 yrs Private lesson

0 件のコメント: