Azalées フランス留学 ホームステイ French immersion program

Bienvenue à Azalées フランス留学 ホームステイ
フランス留学 先生宅レッスン ホームステイ

2011年11月7日月曜日

Eva Suède

I spent a wonderful time at Myriam’s house in Bayonne. Myriam’s warmth and generosity together with her patience and excellent teaching skills made the immersion program a very pleasant and enjoyable experience. Not only did I learn a lot of French – Myriam brought me on different excursions to see villages and sceneries of the beautiful Basque landscape. I even got to see a glimpse of the Way of St. James!

The days started with a private lesson in French, and the afternoons I spent either with Myriam on an excursion or went off by myself to a nearby village with the local bus. I enjoyed walking around feeling the atmosphere of the picturesque French villages, watching the scenery of the coast or botanizing in a bookstore.

Myriam also let me taste delicious Basque meals at her home, and invited me to meet her friends and family. I was surrounded by the French language all the time. We discussed different topics and I learned about the French culture and mentality. I had a wonderful time and I highly recommend Myriam’s immersion program!

0 件のコメント: