Azalées フランス留学 ホームステイ French immersion program

Bienvenue à Azalées フランス留学 ホームステイ
フランス留学 先生宅レッスン ホームステイ

2012年12月2日日曜日

Helen - 3 weeks - 2012 "Spending time 'chez Myriam' is an exceptional way to learn French" I spent three weeks at Myriam's house in the beautiful Basque Region of Southern France. From the moment Myriam picked me up from the airport I felt immediately welcome. I would describe Myriam as 'a wearer of many hats'. Firstly, ( the Tutor's hat ) she is a wonderful and patient tutor who is able to hone in on your level of French and tailor a program to suit. The lessons were of two hours duration, Monday to Friday, but in reality you were listening to and speaking French 24/7. Secondly,( the Hostess' hat) Myriam made you feel right at home in her lovely house. My room had a view of the garden and was extremely comfortable and private. Thirdly, (the Chef's hat ) Myriam is such a talented cook that every meal was delicious. Myriam even went to the effort of cooking quite a few dishes that were typical of the region. Fourthly, (the Tour Guides' hat) Myriam took me to some of the most beautiful towns, museums and chateaux. It is quite apparent that she knows the history of the Basque Region and is very proud to share it. Every outing was a wonderful experience. Myriam made such an effort of introducing the culture of her everyday life into my French experience that I was even invited to dine with her family and friends. On my free afternoons it was so easy to catch the local bus to do my own leisurely exploring of the exquisite towns of Biarritz and Bayonne. Learning French with Myriam was such a great alternative to sitting in a classroom all day. My knowledge of the French language and French history has greatly improved. I would not hesitate to recommend this French course to anyone. I only hope it doesn't get too popular because I definitely want to go back again! Merci beaucoup Myriam!

0 件のコメント: